What if I said you could…
- Increase your page views by 600% in 2 weeks?
- Decrease your bounce rate?
- Earn $50-$100K next year?
- Make a six figure income without selling yourself out?
- ROCK your affiliate income in 2017?
- Have brands begging to pay you more for sponsored posts?
- Feel secure in your financial position without the fear of ever being downsized or “fired”?
I’ve done all of these things myself. I’ve got over a decade of experience growing and managing my blog.
I’ve learned things the hard way.
You don’t have to.
I’ll give you the exact methods I used to make over $25,000 in just one month with my blog.
You can be a highly successful blogger in your niche, pulling in income you only dreamed was possible. It doesn’t matter who you are or what your background is.
You just need a roadmap. And I’m laying it all out for you.
Fair warning though – you had better be ready to work your butt off.
Did you know there are over 100 steps to writing and promoting a blog post? (Don’t worry; I’ll lay them out for you.)
You’ll also learn:
- How to plan posts that bring readers back time and time again.
- How to create photography and graphics that grab your reader’s attention.
- How to properly write SEO friendly content.
- Why ongoing social media promotion is important – and how to do it!
- Why refreshing and repurposing old content is important – and how to do that too!
- Why being a blogger is like being a rock star – you’re creating art, and you need some fangirls (or fanboys – we don’t discriminate!)
- How just one killer post a week can make you a success!
You’ll get these worksheets:
- Social Media Image Cheat Sheet
- Tutorial Storyline Worksheet
- Recipe Storyline Worksheet
- List Style Storyline Worksheet
- Post Revision Schedule Planner
I’ll throw in some checklists, too!
- Post Planning Checklist
- Photograph Editing Checklist
- Post Writing Checklist
- Post Promotion Checklist
- Post Submission Sites Checklist
- Post Maintenance Checklist
Basically, I’ll give you everything you need to be a badass blogger. Except your own personality and heart. You’ve got to bring it.
Where do you want to be a year from now? Sitting there wishing you took action, or do you want to be like these people?
The Blog Post Tool Kit is a valuable resource for new bloggers as well as those like me who have been blogging for years. I’m still only half way through the kit, but have already recommended it to all my blog friends. If you implement just one of the suggestions, you will make your purchase price back. Thank you Gina for sharing your vast knowledge with us.
I have an antiques and consignment store that is open everyday so I am always pressed for time. Gina’s wonderful tools provide me with a straight forward list of what-to’s. Lots of great tips, tools and timesavers to help you blog in a more organized and effective manner. From the checklists, the optimal photo size guidelines for social media, tips for affiliate links, etc., this book is a timesaver!
Gina has used all her knowledge, skill and tried and true tools for creating posts that contain sustainable content. Its the easiest guide I have read that gives you the tools to use and implement into your blog.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to build a massively successful blog, now is the time!
Let’s make 2017 your best year yet! We can rock this together!