Love the look of the cute burlap frame art seen at home decor stores? Janine from Happy Happy Nester is going to show you how to make them. It’s the perfect craft project for spring!
Spring is poking around the corner, and so I felt encouraged to design a craft that celebrates this happy season. I love that the birds are returning to our yards and have nest building on their minds. Ironically, we recently had a pair of ducks in our pool, that also poked around our deck for a possible nesting place. So, here is a spring project that I hope you will enjoy. This project combines both a spring nest as well as white burlap fabric, two elements that go well together.
The following post contains Amazon affiliate links.
How to make a Burlap Frame
1. Cut burlap and cover the frame backing. Next hot glue the fabric in place.
2. Adding Spanish moss to the nest creates a more realistic look. Glue down the moss with some hot glue.
3. Next, cut and glue down the silk flower on the burlap. I like how the branches create a cozy little spot for the nest.
4. Glue nest on top of the flowers.
5. I added feathers to create a more natural nest.
6. Add ribbon and any other accents.
I love how this cute burlap frame looks in our living room. I wanted to freshen in it up for spring, and this is the perfect accessory. If you like this craft, you might enjoy this burlap post: Burlap Wreath I’m confident you’ll like this simple, easy and cute burlap frame project. Enjoy and have fun combining colors that accentuate your home decor.
Gina, thanks for having me and I hope you all have a lovely week.
You might like some of these posts: