With precooked chicken, you can make these start to finish in 10 minutes or less – how’s that for a speedy supper? All the taste, none of the guilt. That’s why I love me some buffalo chicken tacos!
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled or baked – cut into thin slices
- 2 cups of lettuce, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
- 4 fajita size (or medium) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Texas Pete – it’s the bomb!)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- finely diced tomato (to your taste)
- 1/4 cup of Mexican blend cheese, finely shredded
- In a bowl, mix together the lettuce and salad dressing to make a mixture similar to coleslaw. Sit aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter, then mix in the hot sauce, then add in the sliced, pre-cooked chicken. Mix it together and cook for 5 minutes or so, just so the chicken is warm and well coated.
- Warm the tortillas, then prepare to fill them, with the lettuce mix on bottom, then the chicken mix, top with tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with cheese.