With precooked chicken, you can make these start to finish in 10 minutes or less – how’s that for a speedy supper? All the taste, none of the guilt. That’s why I love me some buffalo chicken tacos!
Easy Dinner Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast grilled or baked – cut into thin slices
- 2 cups of lettuce finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
- 4 fajita size or medium flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup hot sauce I use Texas Pete – it’s the bomb!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- finely diced tomato to your taste
- 1/4 cup of Mexican blend cheese finely shredded
In a bowl, mix together the lettuce and salad dressing to make a mixture similar to coleslaw. Sit aside.
In a sauce pan, melt the butter, then mix in the hot sauce, then add in the sliced, pre-cooked chicken. Mix it together and cook for 5 minutes or so, just so the chicken is warm and well coated.
Warm the tortillas, then prepare to fill them, with the lettuce mix on bottom, then the chicken mix, top with tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with cheese.