Looking for a super easy gift idea? This mocha sugar scrub is perfect for any coffee lover! It only takes a few ingredients & a couple of minutes to make!
Maybe it’s because I’m the mom of two girls, but I love making beauty gifts for the holidays. They’re easy to make, I know exactly what goes in them, and most of the time they’re a huge hit.
So this year I decided to make a whole basket full (literally) to give to a few of my friends & family. Yesterday I started with Easy Natural Bath Salts, and today I’m making Mocha Sugar Scrub.
With only a few basic ingredients you probably already have and in about five minutes, you can make a huge batch from start to finish. While this recipe is enough to fill a pint jar, you can double or triple this mocha sugar scrub recipe if you’d like to make bigger batches!
See how I made the mocha sugar scrub from start to finish on Facebook Live:
Would you rather have a printed version? Just click on “print recipe” on the upper right hand corner of the mocha sugar scrub recipe below.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mix all of the ingredients together with either a food processor - or you can use a hand mixer and a mixing bowl.
- Mix well until you have the consistency of wet sand.
- Put into a jar & label for gift giving.
- Sugar scrub is best if used right away, but can be left unrefrigerated for up to one month.
Love this easy gift idea? Be sure to stop by and see my friends to see their ideas for winter in jars!