Hi all…Janel here from NellieBellie!! When Gina asked me if I wanted to share a handmade Christmas ornament over here I didn’t hesitate…yes!! And, I knew just what ornament I would bring over. This is one of my favorite ornaments to make for gifts each year. They are so cute, inexpensive, and easy to make! I present to you… Moulding Wreath Ornaments. Oooooohhhh…..Ahhhhhhh! Let’s get to the tutorial so you can get to gifting and displaying these cute ornaments! Materials:
- moulding piece (I bought mine at Lowes)
- small eye hooks (also from Lowes)
- paint and ribbon (not shown)
- Add the eye hook to the top of your moulding.
- Follow the design and paint part of the center green (that is your wreath!)
- Let the green dry and then add red “balls”.
- Let dry and hotglue a bit of ribbon to the top of your “wreath”, if you would like.
Now, add your hanging ribbon and you are set! Look at you being a brilliant crafter person…I’m super impressed! You can see why these are a favorite ornament of mine! They are super simple to make but make you look like a DIY rockstar! If you like this simple ornament idea I can guarantee you should pop over to NellieBellie and take a look around. You are bound to find something awesome! Happy Holidays everyone!
All week this week I’ll be sharing some great handmade ornament ideas from a few of my friends – with a link party on Friday to share YOUR handmade Christmas ornament ideas. Hope you’ll join me!