A couple of weeks ago I took a shopping trip to Atlanta. I know… it’s a long haul, but sometimes a girl just needs an Ikea fix and a weekend with her sweetheart. Besides Ikea we also found some great things at my old haunts like Target and Lowe’s. I came back with so many fabulous finds that I just had to share some of the great scores that I found for outdoor decorating this spring – and nothing is over $60!
Before I get to all the dirty details, I do wanna say that I’ve actually purchased each and every one of these items. They’re either on my front porch now or waiting to head to my back deck as soon as spring finally decides its ready to stick around for good. All of them are budget friendly options that give me a look I love for much less than the high end shops.
Alright, enough of the sticky stuff – ya’ll wanna get to the goods, right?
- Aqua Stripe Umbrella from Target for $52
- Aqua Metal Stacking Chairs from Target for $110/pair (you can buy them single in store.)
- Sunbrella Striped Pillows from Lowe’s for $38/pair
- Polka Dot Rug from Ikea for $19.99 (not labeled outdoor – but works on a covered area.)
- Aqua Stripe Seat Cushions from Target for $25.99/pair (you can buy single in stores.)
- Aqua Lantern from Ikea for $5.99
I know, I know, it’s all aqua and black and white and polka dots and stripes. Honestly? I’m smitten with the vibe these days (although aqua should be no shock around here.) I’ve got more in store, but I thought I’d share a little hint of what’s coming as soon as the warmer weather shows up.
What are you loving this spring?