Welcome Friends to the Finale Edition of I Spy Saturday. I just want to take this moment in time to tell you how much I loved seeing all of your creations each week. The only part I didn’t like is that everyone couldn’t be featured and you all deserve it! I will miss seeing what’s new each week…but I am wishing you all the very best life has to offer! Now let’s check some cool finds from The Transformation Thursday Finale…a Fall Farewell!
1. Brooke at Blissful roots is serving up some yummy Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites! Perfect for the Fall Season or any time of the year!
2. OHMY! Creative is shaking things up with some Chocolate Spider Web Martini’s! Now that is a yummy web to get caught in.
3. Confessions of a Serious Do-It–Yourselfer shares a DIY on how to build a headboard bench. A full DIY and the results are amazing! Come and have a seat and enjoy.
4. Tarnished Royalty says…Girls want Pearl…come and see this awesome DIY craft…A Pumpkin Head Girl with Pearls!
5. Confessions of a Plate Addict has a NO-SEW Pottery Barn Inspired BOO PILLOW and it is awesome! She had me at “No-Sew”!
6. That’s my Letter has made the cutest little Turkey Napkin Rings. She shares the full DIY…so come on over and take a look and make a set of your own.
7. Posed Perfection has a batch of Frosted Candy Corn Cookie Bars just waiting for you! What great snacks these are and perfect on Halloween!!!!!! Take a tray of these to a party and watch them disappear!
8. Second Chance to Dream has the cutest wood pumpkins and you are going to love them.
9. Anjana from Happy and Harried has whipped up a yummy bowl of Butternut Squash Soup…the perfect thing to make with Autumns harvest!!! YUM!!!
10. Church Streets Designs culminates this last I Spy Saturday with a DIY for a wonderful Sign with a Vintage Look…simply saying Faithful…
Tons of Hugs my friends and if you would like to drop by and see me…I am always over at The Cottage Market and you are always welcome : ) Thank you Gina for blessing me…I will miss everyone.